The sun is out, the weather is hot and summer is here! You will want to start breaking out all of the fun, bright décor for your house and pack away the winter blues.
Your home should have more energy and liveliness about it. You will want the inside of your home to match the weather and vibes outside of your home.
Below are 6 ways to brighten up your home for summer:
1. Colors: Add bright, bold colors to your home. You can add bright greens, blues, and yellows by swapping out your couch pillows and adding fun colored ones.
2. De-clutter: Put away your heavy blankets and candles lying around your family room.
3. Beach Your house: Include beach-y decorations to different rooms in your home. You could add a shell picture frame in your bathroom or a beach centerpiece to your kitchen table.
4. Fresh: Use lemons and flowers to decorate your home to make it feel fresh and clean.
5. Mirrors: Mirrors can often give the illusion of a window and will reflect the light coming into the room which will literally brighten up your home.
6. White: Swap out your colorful towels for white ones and paint a white accent wall! White walls make a room feel more spacious and choose the wall with the biggest windows – it will project the light coming in through the windows on the other walls making it brighter.
For more amazing tips check out the articles below!